Saturday, 5 September 2015

Can We Save Karthik?

Friends, Today being a weekend i was browsing Facebook and I saw one post from a friend about an accident :-











So this young man has met with an accident and the family even after using all the funds they had is falling short by 4 Lakhs.

I try to post investment wisdom on weekends but today I think if this person can be saved we should try to save him.

Very rarely we get a chance to directly help someone without any commercial or organizational third party being involved.

I have donated and done my bit, Kindly try to save him, The easy idea is don't go to watch a movie this weekend and donate the sum instead.

Here is the link: http://tinyurl.com/savekarthik

7 comments:

  1. Sent some money, I could not understand Tickets ?? Pass ?? for what ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. done my contribution god bless him for faster recovery

    ReplyDelete
  3. done. god bless him for faster recovery.

    ReplyDelete